Roland-Story Chargers Football Schedule and Teams
Ready for Charger Football!
Get the important Charger dates, times and locations on our Schedule.
Registration is now open to new & returning players
Registrations must be received by March 20th
1) A completed and signed PLAYER REGISTRATION FORM.
2) A signed PARENTAL CODE of CONDUCT.
3) A completed Medical Release Form.
4) A copy of the participant's BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
5) Send a payment in the amount of $195 made by June 1st
payable to RS Youth Football League.
1116 Twenty Oaks Dr.
Story City, IA 50248
Financial assistance: It is the objective to the Roland-Story Charger Board to make youth football accessible to players regardless of financial standing. If a potential participant is in need of financial assistance to register for a team, please contact a board member to inquire about financial aid.